How do you make a swatch?
1) First click on Shape Tool
2) Create a white square (Click once on the screen and place the same number for width and height)
3) Create shapes using the pen tool and rectangle tool
4) Place shapes in square box
5) Highlight everything in box (click and drag selection tool across box)
6) Click and drag into swatches
Homework due Thursday, Jan. 12th. Take or find a photograph of an interior space. Must show two walls and have three to five pieces of furniture. The simpler the space the better. Bring the image on Thursday!
When Apple introduced the iPod they did so with what would become an iconic advertisement. The iPod’s ad was a simple silhouette of a person on a brightly colored background. When the ad first came out it was quickly parodied by many. Fast-forward to today, think about 2011 and culture events that happened along with fads. How can you depicted these events/fads as an iPod ad?
J.R. Eyerman’s peek inside the opening-night screening of Bwana Devil, the first full-length color 3-D feature, certainly is peculiar: Men and women, young and old all angle in the same direction, formally dressed but for those silly specs over their eyes.
Funny as it is, with the audience members coming off like clones of an alien species, there’s also prescience in the photo — not just about the emergence of special effects in cinema but also, on a deeper level, about the hypnotizing nature of our entertainment.
(see more iconic LIFE photos here)